Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter wkend

I cant believe it is Easter wkend allready. Time is really flying by. This will be the first time in a long time that both my husband and I families will be celebrating together. Were having a big cook-out I guess you could call it Sunday. Gonna be a lot of fun. Other than that not much is going on. VERY busy lately with work, school, working out .. really have no time for myself. I'm so glad it's suppose to be in the high 70's this wkend!! I love it!!! Today so far it's kina cloudy but hopefully Mr. Sunshine will come out. :) A lot to do today, finish up my paper, go get groceries for Easter, pick up my in-laws from the air-port...it really seems neverrr ending! Well hope all of you have a great Easter. See yah later.

Casey*

No comments:

Post a Comment