Friday, April 23, 2010

WhoopWhoop

Went to PF Changs tonight! Amaazzzinnng. Love their spicy chicken..its like general tsos from a chinese restaurant! It's really good..also their lettuce wraps are simply out of this world! Well this wkend is suppose to be a messy one. Rainy, thunderstorms, blah..blah. Do they really know what is going to happen? Im unsure. Today was beautiful out! Anyways..no plans as of yet! Really hoping this wkend is a slow one and doesnt fly by! It seems like this whole year is flying by, doesnt it? My husband is playing softball with the church and also with his work. This past week was their first week. He was jokin on me when I first started my jazzercise bc I was sooo sore. He didnt realize how sore he would actually be! Been a while since he's ran a whole lot so he's feeling it now...just like i did with jazzercise! Ohhh...I FINISHED the twilight series! That is something I accomplished during this semister. I read all 4 books. Incredible. I can't wait to see the movies now. Im anxious. I finished the 4th book last night. Any other good books anybody knows about. I think Im in a mystery/vampire/love stage in my life. :)

Casey*

No comments:

Post a Comment