Tuesday, April 13, 2010

when life gives you lemons..throw them at someone :)

It seems I have hurt my knee in some way. I fell down the steps a few days ago so I'm guessing that's how! I'm ssooooo clumsy its unreal. I must have twisted it on the inside part of my leg bc when I move, walk, anything it has a sharp tingling feeling. It prob doesn't help that I'm still been doing jazzercise. What a freak I am! I havnt been doing it at the same intensity, a little less, but I should probably not do it until it hurts! Wow it took me writing this to realize that. :) I'm almost done with book4 twilight. It's hard to put down.. A lot diff then the other ones. I think I just want to know how it ends. I want to skip to find out but then the surprise will be over. I'm sooo glad I have internet on my phone. I'm laying in bed, reading, and realize wow I need to blog! So I pick up phone and discover I can blog on my phone. Who would'a thought?! Amazing. Technology: Love ittt! I'm so glad its Tuesday. 2 more days left in this awful workweek! Its like time goes sooo slow during the week and wkends flyy by! Well I better head to bed. Gotta be up bright and early (unfortunaly) in the AM. Casey*

No comments:

Post a Comment