Sunday, April 11, 2010

happy Sunday!

Spring break is officially over. Back to the grind in the AM! It went by wayy to fast. Oh welll that's how it works. Well, we only have a few more Sundays left in our bowling league. Almost there. Myself, my husband and our bro-in-law bowls on our team. We normally do good and get either 1st or 2nd, this year we just aren't into it for some strange reason. We are tied for last! Omg--its bad! :) Anyway can't win them all I reckon! So I'm slowly reading book 4 on twilight. I really have enjoyed the series thus far. I think its bc I'm older. I wouldn't let a 13yr old teenage girl read it. It would make her very insecure and think everything revolves around love and beautiful people. But I enjoy it now that I'm older than a teen. :) anyways I have to bowl so I better get up there. Have a great Sunday! Casey*

No comments:

Post a Comment