Thursday, April 22, 2010

*sweet summertime*

I can't believe this week is allready coming to an end! Is it flying by or is it just me? Unbelievable! I do love how we have actually had a spring this year! Its been super nice. But I didn't want to mention the scorching summer we will probably have! It seems to work outt that way; freeezzzinnng winter = hottt as heck summer! Which is ok in my book as long as it doesn't get up in the 100s! Blah. I love it around 70/75degrees. That's my perfect day! I really hope it doesn't rain this wkend. Here's my newest theory: it seems as if it rains mon-fri when we have to work and sat and sunday it pours down rain! Hateeee it. Oh well I guess that's beautiful mother nature and today is Earth Day so I should appreciate it! Well, I went and saw the movie The Last Song. I definitly cried like a baby. Lame. Its a really great story. I thought I wouldn't like it bc Miley Cyrus is in it and I don't really dig her....buttt I enjoyed it, despite the tears! But a good cry every now and then is good for the heart. :) a lot of good movies are coming out now'a'days. I wish we still had our netflix so we could watch some of the new releases! Speaking of that..netflix is perfect, I think I'm gonna sign up to receive it again. Hey its great. You can keep the movies as long as u want and watch them on your own time. We got rid of it bc we were never watching them. Got too busy at one point in our lives, but I think now were at the point where we like to be at home a lot and is over the 'going out' phase! Who knows what we will do. I guess we'll figure it out day by day. :) have a greaaatt wkend-even if it rains! Casey*

No comments:

Post a Comment