Thursday, April 8, 2010

spring break is Overr:(

I can't believe spring break is almost over. It was suppose to rain today but yet again it was beautiful. I love this kinda weather! We still have my hubbys little cousins for the rest of the week. Today we were suppose to go fishing but my bro-in-law bailed out so we never went. Kinda a boring day! Lounged around, took the kids to baseball practice, did some jazzercise and tonight were just cookin out and wacthin a movie. I tried to make some dirty rice for dinner but I seem to not be able to follow directions very well. I added extra rice that seems to take 40minutes--vs the 20minutes that its suppose to! Oops. Hubby says if I followed directions a lot more things would turn out right. Haha. Oh well, I guess that's just part of me--doesnt listen very well. :-/ anyways-i guess that's all for now. Casey*

No comments:

Post a Comment